- Officially licensed The Hobbit merchandise
- Features an epic wraparound design inspired by Thorin Oakenshield’s map from The Hobbit
- 100% reusable, biodegradable and plastic free
- Free of BPA, toxins, melamine and plastic
- 400ml – 13.5 (h) x 9.5 (w) x 9.5 (d) cm
This The Hobbit travel mug is the ideal companion for epic adventures! A collaboration with eco-friendly coffee cup brand Huskup, this travel mug is made out of rice husk and is 100% reusable, biodegradable and plastic free. The design features a stylish wraparound design inspired by Thorin Oakenshield’s map, which the heroes of The Hobbit used to guide the way to the Lonely Mountain. The black lid and band provide comfort and protection against hot drinks and are made from 100% recyclable silicone. Perfect for those who want to journey through Middle Earth responsibly. Free of BPA, toxins, melamine and plastic.
Handy sized, barista friendly 12oz / medium (400ml to the brim)