Terms & Conditions
Tread Light Ltd conducts business on its own terms and conditions. Any attempt to exclude these or vary them by a customer without written agreed consent by Tread Light Ltd (TL) shall be void and have no effect.
Placing an order with TL does not constitute acceptance of that order by TL. TL may make part deliveries, giving prior notice when possible.
- Orders and Carriage: Orders over £150 (excluding VAT) are carriage paid within the mainland UK. Carriage will be charged on smaller orders.
- Payment: For approved credit account customers, payment terms are strictly 30 days from the date of invoice. Otherwise a proforma payment will be required.
- Credit and debit cards: All major credit and debit cards are accepted.
Credit card payment may be used by credit account customers to settle outstanding invoices. However if payment is made after the 30 days due date, TL reserve the right to apply a charge of 1.5% of net invoice value to cover our processing charge.
- Late Payment: TL reserve the right to charge interest on late payments in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act of 1998, as amended by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulation 2003.
- Damages, shortages and returns: Returned goods will only be accepted with written authorisation by TL. Claims for shortages or damages must be notified to TL in writing within 7 working days of the receipt of goods.
Authorised returned stock must be in saleable condition, in the original packaging and have no price labels attached. Otherwise TL reserve the right to charge a fee up to a maximum of 100% of the invoiced trade price of the item. Unauthorised returns will not be accepted.
- Title and Risk: Until TL has been paid in full for all goods supplied, property in any such goods remain with HMB, although all risk passes to the customer at the time of delivery.
All rights reserved E.&.O.E. Tread Light Ltd copyright 2018